CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October Releases

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

First Post, YAY!

   Well as the subject matter states, this is my first post, so it is best I introduce myself. I am a 22 year old student and I am basically going to  blog about anything.

   This blog will be about books, movies, music, wrestling, or anything else that I am interested in or passionate about it. Even anything I might hate, you will know.

    I will be more than happy to hear from anyone. I respond to everything. Any suggestions or comments (good or bad) are more than welcome. I will do my very best to post as often as I can.

    

1 comment:

  1. From warsteiner, I am so glad I got to be the first follower. This girl is great and Im way excited to see where this blog goes should be lots of fun.Later

    ReplyDelete

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D