CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October Releases

Friday, July 2, 2010

My absence

Hello my fellow readers. Sorry about my absence. I have been crazy busy and tired all at once. Also maybe a little lazy, but I didn't want to it. Nonetheless, I think it is good to try my best to get back into the swing of things. I am on my football high again (I am still heartbroken over US & England, but Argentina has not let me down). Yes, I do mean actual football, not American football here. Why do we call it football here anyway, when we use our hands 99% of the time? American way of being vindictive to the rest of the world, maybe? Oh America! You know I am starting to think that I should have waited until after July 4th, lots of food and alcohol, which leads to more tiredness. The life of a multitasking female that doesn't know when to stop (or where to start for that matter). Anyway, I am back to grace you with my views on things going on and I hope you all enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D