CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October Releases

Friday, July 9, 2010

Toy Story 3 (2010)

     I saw this last weekend and, of course, Pixar has blown all others out of the water. I don't care that it took eleven years for this film to come out, could have taken 25 and I guarantee that it is still one of the most amazing films ever!  Toy Story 3 is sure to be something that you will love no matter how old or young you are.
     Toy Story 3 starts off with Woody, Buzz, and the gang all preparing for Andy to head off to college. But through a misunderstanding and mislabeling, Woody gets shunned and accidentally ends up with this adorable and imaginative little girl named Bonnie. Everyone else though is taken to Sunnyside Day Care and they think it is such a great place because it means no one will be thrown away. But they soon find out it is not the fun and happy place they were led to believe.
     What more can I say about this film. Not only is it one of the best films ever, but it is apart of one of the best series ever. Pixar, to me, is the epitamy of movie production companies. They actually get it. Unlike the majority of animated films that make them too stupid for parents and too ridiculous for children, Pixar sees the whole picture. They don't shower us down with lame and unfunny jokes, stupid and overdone fart sounds, food fights, numerous nutshots and headshots. All these things they add in a lot of animated films that aren't really funny most of the time. Pixar makes films that actually mean something, make you see things in a different light.
     I highly recommend to carry some tissues because you will want to cry when watching this. I hate crying, in public or otherwise, so I held it in and my lips would not stop shaking. That is how this film will effect you. Best of all, it is not a sad type of crying, they are tears of joy. I have never in all my years of being a movie lover felt the need to cry because you feel happy. I left the theater watching grown men walk out alongside their kids with red rimmed eyes. You want perfection, watch Toy Story 3 if you already haven't and watch it again because you just could not believe how good it was the first time.

Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D