CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October Releases

Monday, November 22, 2010

Fever Discussion

      Now for those of you who are jonesing for a fix while waiting for Shadowfever. I want to remind you all of the next dates for the discussion of the series. So make sure you save bookmarks and/or highlights for the rest of the series. If you've read the series, you know there is plenty that needs to be talked about.
Here is the schedule:
  • Darkfever Discussion - November 18th
  • Bloodfever Discussion - December 9th
  • Faefever Discussion - December 23rd
  • Dreamfever Discussion - January 13th


Fever Series Discussion Information

2 comments:

  1. Woo to the Hoo! I can harrass you on Twitter AND your blog. ;-)

    So I think I was going to say that I was excited about the upcoming book 2 discussion and was looking forward to hashing more conspiracy theories with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Back at you hon. LOL! Thank you for the comment hon. Can't wait to talk about the other books with you as well. Happy you have them finally LOL! Conspiracy theories, here we come :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D