CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October Releases

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Years!

     Happy New Years everyone! I hope you all are having a great new 1-01-11. I love special dates like that, makes me smile.  I hope everyone sticks to their resolutions and not quit after the first day like I seem to do every year. Anybody else gets an ass kick from their promises? Mine aren't too bad, so I think I can do it.
     My fellow tweep, Mrs. JZB, blogged her resolutions yesterday. All of them are the same I have been worrying about, well except cutting my Twittering time. I love my Twitter. I've met some pretty amazing people there. So if you have any resolutions worth grabbing by the balls, let me know or visit fellow blogger here: LoveToReadforFun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D