CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October Releases

Monday, January 10, 2011

Michael Bay has done it again!!!

Source: Screenrant


   Ok. Now anyone that knows me knows I am not a huge Bay fan. Just due to the simple fact that this man seems clueless about films as a whole. Seriously only aims for the five year old boy still asking his parents to buy Transformers toys. If you have seen Transformers 2, like me, you know I have every reason to be pissed. A film that was two and a half hours of time that I will never get back, no plot, no character development (still pissed over the use of the cyborg), sexual innuendos (it is suppose to be a film for children, remember Bay?), robots with gigantic clanging balls (again, for kids Bay? really?! ) and let's not forget the stereotypical/racist robots.
  Well, it seems Bay has done it again with the (bare with me) "Dreads". Now like the article has shown, these are big, black vehicles that just so happen to have dreadlocks. I am fed up with Hollywood's stereotypes and as much as I love robots and space, Bay is no exception. I do know the debate of whether they were or weren't racist. But to do it a second time in a row? I just pray Bay doesn't make these two as annoying as the twins in Transformers 2. Now there seems to be more cars involved with Transformers 3, but there were a bunch of new cars in Transformers 2 and Bay didn't do much with them either.
  I apologize for being bitter here people. But I am still pissed about Transformers 2. It is stain on my childhood soul. I grew up watching Transformers. Hell, I even owned some toys, autobots and decepticons alike (no, I am not a lesbian for playing with action figures), but seeing what it has become just pisses me off. I can't help it. Don't get me wrong. I really enjoyed the first one. I watched it three times in one week. You can't say I wasn't a fan, which makes my disappoint even greater after the sequel.
  It is true, Shia is our only tiniest glimpse of hope. With no Megan Fox (something else that pisses me off), I don't know how much more of this I can take from Bay. But I am trying my best to stay positive this year and will pray for the best. But Bay, for the love of God, CUT. IT. OUT.

3 comments:

  1. Good to know people feel my pain. Seriously, I am scared for this now. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D