CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October Releases

Monday, January 17, 2011

Trailer Evaluation: Source Code (2011)


     For the first few seconds, I was intrigued by this trailer. I was like "Oh this seems cool and different". But once I got to the end, I felt a little Deja Vu. Yes that may have been cheesy but it doesn't make it any less true. The similarities are uncanny. Traveling back in time to stop a disaster: check. Traveling back in time to stop both the disaster and the girl you never met before, but want to risk tooth and nail for: check. A government agency that has the ability to control time: check. It all happening on a train: no, it was a ship.
     Again, I know I shouldn't judge things so quickly, but I can't help it. It is just too obvious with the way these films work. Now I am a fan of the actors in both films, but seriously, they couldn't tweak it to make it a little less different. Have any of you seen Deja Vu? Do you think these are too similar?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D