CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October Releases

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Top 5 Sunday - Favorite Character Names



Rules:
  1. Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
  2. Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
  3. Fell free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
  4. After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
  5. If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)

**********************************************************

I have always been a fan of names from books. So hopefully my list will be awesome. *in no particular order*


Male Names:
1. Jeff Martini from Katherine "Kitty" Katt series 
It is just a sexy name, I can't help it. Hello, Mr. Martini LOL!

2. Drustan MacKeltar from Highlander series (Kiss of the Highlander)
I always had a thing for the Scottish and fell in love with the name pretty quickly.

3. Rehvenge/Rehv/The Reverend from Black Dagger Brotherhood series (Lover Avenged)
I love all the names from the BDB, they are pretty unique and fun and besides Zsadist, the Reverend is a favorite.

4. Bones/Crispin from Night Huntress series
One of the world's most beloved vampires (in my opinion) and his name and real name are just very cool to me.

5. Jericho Barrons from Fever series
Not only one of my favorite names, but one of my favorite male leads. Barrons is just too amazing for words.


Female Names:
1. Mercedes (Mercy) Thompson from Mercedes Thompson series
Great character, great name. Tough chick named Mercy is just fitting.

2. Katherine "Kitty" Katt from Katherine "Kitty" Katt series
Too much fun to say.

3. Dante Valentine from Dante Valentine series
Really interesting name for a woman.

4. October "Toby" Daye from October Daye series
Always cool finding a chick named October LOL!


5. Sabina Kane from Sabina Kane series
Another great name from another great series.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and commenting!!

    I seriously considered putting Rehv on my list as well. It just rolls off the tongue :D

    Megan Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always welcome hon. I know, that is why I had to add it. If it were up to me, my list would consist of all the BDB and the Demonica guys. But Rehv was too hard to resist. Thanks for the comment hon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Larissa - Thank you. There were so many, so I just went with the ones at the top of my head LOL! Thank you for the comment hon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a fun top 5 post! I enjoy seeing names other people really enjoy. :-) Bones and Barrons, two awesome picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Deaana - Oh I know. I had to add them. Not only great names, but just great characters all round *yummy*

    ReplyDelete

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D