CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October Releases

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Chapter Review: Pinky Promise ? (Ch. 2) by Natalie Valdes

Author: Natalie Valdes
Format: Ebook (PDF)
Release Date: September 2011
Publisher: Self-published
Genre: Young Adult/Paranormal Romance
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Read here:


Synopsis from Goodreads

A Supernatural Young Adult Romance:

Do you believe in heaven or hell? Angels or Demons? Ghosts, or even second chances at life?

Losing someone is one of the hardest things imaginable, for Jaylynn-first it was her father-and then it was him. The one that had been her first love, the one that had given her the highest hopes towards a wonderful future together, forever.

He, who had promised her he would never leave her just as her father had. Jace, the war hero.

High School senior, Jaylynn doesn't know how to cope with this new loss, and when Jagger-a boy that reminds her entirely too much of Jace enters her world- trouble will brew as secrets and mysteries are unraveled.

This book will be posted as a blog story on my blog by chapter two weeks at a time, in September the full edition will be available for order.


     Chapter 2 of Pinky Promise gives us a glimpse of Jaylynn's anger. The new guy, Jagger, is too nice and is all too familiar and Jaylynn hates it. She wants to be left alone, but he is conveniently and suspiciously everywhere she is. And all Jaylynn wants is to be left the hell alone.

     I am way too anxious to find out what will happen next. Jaylynn's hate and suspicions toward Jagger are both wrong and right, She is wrong because she doesn't know him, but already hates him. She is right because she is in agony from her loss and being approached by a cute guy in school would just make her feel guilty. I think that would make anyone upset. Like I said, I love that we can relate to her and how she feels. I too am very intrigued by Jagger and how he is so much like Jace, down to how she likes her sandwiches. I have a feeling about him, but we will know soon for sure. I am loving the fact that this is a YA book with a teen lead who has a right to be angry and dramatic. A lot of the times, they are all up in the air for nothing. Nonetheless, Valdes has once again left on the edge of my seat, I am dying to to know what his secret is. It is killing me. Valdes, come on, give me a bone. Please make sure you are checking this out. You too will be hooked.


Check out my review for Chapter 1 here:
    

Stalk Natalie Valdes here:

3 comments:

  1. It's like Blog-Soup, you're always on the edge not knowing which way the story will go. Dang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! It is like that. But that just makes it all the more exciting to read. I can't wait until chapter 3. I am so curious about Jagger. Hope you will check this out soon :) Thank you for the comment hon :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D