CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October Releases

Sunday, August 21, 2011

The Liebster Blog Award!!!


     Woohoo! Thanks to my new blogging mate at FictionFool, I have been nominated for the Liebster Blog Award. This is an award to give recognition to bloggers with less than 200 followers. This is a very new award to me, I have never heard of it. So courtesy of FictionFool, this is what she found:

Some time (in the recent past), somewhere (rumor has it that it might be Germany), someone (I'm guessing he/she was named Liebster) decided to do something nice for a whole lot of bloggers and started the Liebster Blog Award.

It’s an award you receive, but it is also an award that you give

      So to follow the rules and to spread the love, here are the five blogs I would love to nominate for this award. Big thanks to FictionFool and congratulations to all the nominees :)

1. TalkSupe

2. The Bookoholic Zone

3. Paperback Daydreamer

4. Books, Cats, Movies, and Coffee

5. Mark of the Stars


To the blogs above, here is what you guys have to do:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.

2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for the nom! I'll be sure to follow your other noms and we'll help you spread the word... and the love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the nomination! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you!!! Sorry it took so long to respond back.

    Thanks for the nomination :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jessica - You are so welcome hon. You deserve it. Thank you for the comment :)

    @robsad - No worries hon. I have been everywhere too, life is what it is LOL! You are very welcome for the award, you deserve it. Thank you for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D