CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October Releases

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Winner of the KLB Virtual Tour of Gabriel's Inferno!

And the winner is...

Ellie716


Congratulations Ellie, you are the winner of the ebook copy of Gabriel's Inferno by Sylvain Reynard. I have sent the publisher your email so you should be getting the book soon. Thank you so much to Omnific Publishing for providing the books for this amazing tour and thanks to all who participated. You all have been amazing and I am so glad I was on board. Thank you all again and congrats again Ellie. Hope to see you all again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D