CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October Releases

Monday, November 7, 2011

New Cover News! Rapture (Fallen #4)



Synopsis from Goodreads

The sky is dark with wings. . . .

In RAPTURE, the highly anticipated fourth and final novel in the FALLEN series, Luce and Daniel are together . . . but for how long? Can history be rewritten? Or are some punishments eternal?


     Now you all know I am not the biggest fan of this series. But you all know I love the book covers. So what do you guys think? I think it is beautiful. The first one where Luce is in a white dress and it doesn't seem as dark. Guess that definitely means something. Here are the previous ones:


     I don't know what to expect, but as I said, I am not crazy for this. But good Lord, look at those covers. They are stunning. But I am still praying for this series to impress me. I hope it can in this book since is the last book in the series. Rapture comes out June 12, 2012 for all you fans. What do you guys think?

5 comments:

  1. I saw this yesterday and I applaud the book cover artist. I just wish the story behind the girl matches the fantastic photography and costume.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Braine - Exactly what I said. The covers are so amazing, I just wish what was inside the books could be as beautiful as the covers *shame* This is the last in the series, I hope Kate can pull out all the stops thins time around. At least end on a high note. Thanks for the comment hon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The covers are beautiful. I haven't read this series, but maybe in the future I will who knows. *shrugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these covers! Thanks for sharing the release of the cover for the 4th and final book. I haven't read any of the books since I've seen all of your reviews but I'm glad you're willing to give it a shot and I can't wait to see what you think of it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @SacredmOOn - The covers are ridiculously stunning indeed. If you do plan to read this, please read with caution. Just a heads up LOL!

    @paperbackdaydreamer - You are welcome hon. I know, I am sticking it through 'til the end. Thank Good this is not like the Sookie Stackhouse series or else I would have been in trouble LOL! I am hoping the last book just goes for it and changes all that I have been complaining about. Still need to read book 3, but I heard it isn't much better. We will see.

    Thank you guys so much for the comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D