CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October Releases

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Trailer Evaluation: The Hunger Games (2012)



For more info, visit IMDB

    I bought this book months ago and I am only now starting. But so far, I understand what all the rave is about. And after seeing the trailer, I am even more excited to finish this series. I love the story and from the looks of it, it was obviously meant to be a movie. So vivid and compelling. I pray they do this right. For those of you that don't know, The Hunger Games is the new Harry Potter. It is a very scary look into a dystopian future and boy is it bleak. From the trailer, I was already caught up into it all from an emotional standpoint.

   What do you guys think? You think this will live up to the book or end up like Percy Jackson? I definitely think it will. For one thing, this looks like it had a budget and I like that for the main characters, they used actors I am not used to seeing which is refreshing for me sometimes. But if anything, read the book first. You won't be sorry.

4 comments:

  1. I just started reading this book too, and I'm loving it. The trailer rocks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cast is tight and based on the preview they got the dystopian feel (I hope I'm not wrong on this). I'm not familiar with the technicalities of movie making but whatever film or style their using here is good too. It feels like a 70's movie but modern. Much like instagram lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to check this out at some point. Thanks for taking the time to share :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jessica - I hope you like it and I am really loving this trailer too.

    @Braine - Interesting, I didn't think about that, but I get what you mean. It is definitely a dystopian and I love those. I can't wait to see this. So excited!

    @Tim - I hope you do soon. You are welcome hon :)

    Thank you all for your comments :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D