CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October Releases

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Book Chick City's 100 Books In A Year Reading Challenge 2012!

Details and sign up here: BCC's 100+ Books In A Year Reading Challenge 2012

    My life is crazy as hell and although I think I was close to reading 100 books this, I doubt it. This will also be part of my New Year's Revolution; more reading, less tweeting. Twitter pretty much takes up most of my reading time, which I love because due to Twitter, I find awesome books. But maybe I should try reading all day, go on Twitter and see what I missed, then get back to reading. I think this will help a lot more than just staying on Twitter all day LOL! Seriously though, my wishlist has about 700 books right now and that doesn't even include the amount of books I have downloaded from Amazon and haven't read yet. So I have every intention of kicking this challenge in the ass and it is going to like it. Who is with me?!



My List:
51. The Siren (The Original Sinners #1) by Tiffany Reisz
52. The Unexpected Return (Elatia #2) by Jessica E. Subject 
53. A Crash Course On the Anatomy of Robots by Kent Evans
54. The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1) by Julie Kagawa
55. Back to Bataan by Jerome Charyn
56. The Angel (The Original Sinners #2) by Tiffany Reisz
57. Moonlight by Katie Salidas
58. Primal by D.A. Serra
59. Phoenix by A. J. Scudiere
60. My Favorite Fangs: The Story of the Von Trapp Family Vampires by Alan Goldsher  
61. Night of the Chupacabra (The Chupacabra #1) by Michael Hebler 
62. I Kissed A Dog (Werewolves of the West #1) by Carol Van Atta 
63. Sudden Breakaway (1Night Stand Series) by Jessica E. Subject
64. Once (Ask Me Anything, Not Love) by Mian Mohsin Zia
65. Owlet (Society of Feathers #1) by Emma Michaels
66. First To Find (Caching Out #1) by Morgan C. Talbot
67. Time Out (Foolish Games #2) by Leah Spiegel and Meg Summers
68. Satin Sheets in Space (1Night Stand Series) by Jessica E. Subject
69. Dark Kiss (Nightwatchers #1) by Michelle Rowen
70. Victim Of Shame: Why Me, God? by Mian Mohsin Zia
71. A Demon Lies Within by Tony Hubbard
72. Seven Day Loan (or The Gift) (The Original Sinners #0.5) by Tiffany Reisz
73. Perfect Skill by Robert Andrew Mayher
74. Cargon, Honour and Privilege by Kimberly Gould
75. The Immortal Highlander (Highlander #6) by Karen M. Moning
76. Invincible (Chronicles of Nick #2) by Sherrilyn Kenyon
77. Boyfriend From Hell (Saturn's Daughter #1) by Jamie Quaid
78. The Strange Loyalist by Mian Mohsin Zia 
79. The Sins of Mother Superior Two (The Histories of the Sisters of the Order of Chastity #1) by Juliet Baranne
80. Taking the Highway by M. H. Mead  
81. The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #1) by Julie Kagawa 
82. Supernaturally (Paranormalcy #2) by Kiersten White 
83. Heritage Avenged (Enchanted Bookstore Legend #2) by Marsha A. Moore
84. Infamous (Chronicles of Nick #3) by Sherrilyn Kenyon
85. Blood Law (Blood Moon Rising Trilogy #1) by Karin Tabke
86. Caressed By Ice (Psy-Changeling #3) by Nalini Singh
87. Shadowflame (Shadow World #2) by Dianne Sylvan
88. Kiss of Midnight (Midnight Breed #1) by Lara Adrian
89. The Demoness of Waking Dreams (The Company of Angels #2) by Stephanie Chong
90. A Hunger So Wild (Renegade Angels #2) by Sylvia Day
91. Death and the Girl Next Door (Darklight #1) by Darynda Jones
92. Beyond the Night (Envy Chronicles #1) by Joss Ware
93. Hounded (The Iron Druid Chronicles #1) by Kevin Hearne
94. Wolfsbane (Nightshade #2) by Andrea Cremer
95. Desire Unchained (Demonica #2) by Larissa Ione
96. Mine to Possess (Psy-Changeling #4) by Nalini Singh
97. Catching Fire (The Hunger Games #2) by Suzanne Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D