CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October Releases

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Book Chick City's Horror & Urban Fantasy Reading Challenge 2012!

Details and sign up here: BCC's Horror & Urban Fantasy Reading Challenge 2012

    I absolutely loved doing this challenge last year. I doubled the initial requirement of 24 books, which was easy given this is my favorite genre. So I know I will aim for level 2 which is 48 books for 2012. Hopefully I can do it again, if not 24 is just fine, but I will be working my ass off on this. So if this is your sort of thing, sign up today. Actually you can sign up anytime, as long as you reach the amount. If you are joining, would love to hear how you will tackle this. Love finding some UF fans.


My List:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D