CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October Releases

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Book Chick City's Speculative Romance Challenge 2012!

Details and sign up here: BCC's Speculative Romance Challenge 2012

    Everyone knows this is my favorite sort of romance. I love my demons, vampires, werewolves and anything else that goes bump in the night. So this will definitely be a blast for me. Since a lot of Urban Fantasy books crossover to the Paranormal Romance genre, this will be easy for me (I hope). So I will aim for Four Archangels (level 4), that is 24 books. Hopefully I can conquer this one as well. Can't wait. What do you guys think? Any books that I must add to the list?



My List:
24. Love's Prophecy (The Prophecy Series #1) by Brenda Dyer
25. The Unexpected Return (Elatia #2) by Jessica E. Subject
26. The Immortal Rules (Blood of Eden #1) by Julie Kagawa
27. Moonlight by Katie Salidas
28. My Favorite Fangs: The Story of the Von Trapp Family Vampires by Alan Goldsher
29. I Kissed A Dog (Werewolves of the West #1) by Carol Van Atta
30. Owlet (Society of Feathers #1) by Emma Michaels
31. Satin Sheets in Space (1Night Stand Series) by Jessica E. Subject
32. Dark Kiss (Nightwatchers #1) by Michelle Rowen
33. Boyfriend from Hell (Saturn's Daughter #1) by Jamie Quaid
34. The Lost Prince (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #1) by Julie Kagawa
35. Supernaturally (Paranormalcy #2) by Kiersten White
36. Heritage Avenged (Enchanted Bookstore Legend #2) by Marsha A. Moore 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D