CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October Releases

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Book Chick City's Zombie Challenge 2012!!!

Details and sign up here: BCC's Zombie Challenge 2012

    2012 is just a few days a way, what better way than to do some reading challenges. I love zombies, so this is so up my alley. Thanks to Book Chick City, I have the chance to explore plenty of our flesh-eating friends. So I will be tracking my progress here. I think I will do Two Chomps (12 books), want to make room for other challenges as well. f you are also participating, leave a comment about your progress or about any zombies that you highly recommend. 


My List:
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D