CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October Releases

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Babbling About Books and Stuff's Ghostly Reading Challenge 2012!

Details and sign up here: Babbling About Books and Stuff's Ghostly Reading Challenge 2012!


    Thanks to my lovely friend Heidi over at Rainy Day Ramblings, I stumbled upon this amazing reading challenge. I love a good ghost story, but I don't seem to read them enough. So I am going to use this challenge to expand on my love for ghost stories. Hope you all join, this looks like a blast and look at that awesome button, it is gorgeous. So if you are looking for a ghost challenge, this looks like a winner.


My List:

7 comments:

  1. Thanks girlfriend! I think it will be fun too! Add Darynda Jones to this one. You will love Lila she is a blast! Going to go read Chicagoland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem at all hon. I am so adding Jones to the list. Can't wait. I am heading off to bed in a sec to start it myself. Later hon and thank you for the comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh you email me and let me know what,you think of Ms. Jones!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Heidi and Diana, I just signed up! I joined another challenge and by joining this, it's like hitting two birds with one stone. Ha! Happy New Year ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do wish you all the best in both your challenges for 2012. :) Hope you have a great year.

    Happy New Year to you!

    I entered a few challenges as well. We shall see how the year goes there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Braine - LOL! Awesome, can't wait to see your list. Happy New Year hon!

    @Melissa - Back at you hon. You chose some great ones as well. I didn't feel like I pushed myself enough this year, so I am going to try harder this year. Hope you have a great year as well hon. Happy New year to you again hon

    Thank you ladies for the comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,, :D
    Thank you so much for join in the Ghostly Reading Challenge. This will be lots of fun,,and scary too LoL

    Thanx again,,, XoXo

    ReplyDelete

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D