CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October Releases

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Dead Book Darling's The 2012 Short Story Challenge!

Details and sign up here: Dead Book Darling's 2012 Short Story Challenge

     I love reading short stories, so stumbling on this reading challenge is awesome for me. This is a super easy challenge and it will make me read even more short stories. So I think I will plan on getting extra anthologies this year. Also there will be a couple of giveaways, so make sure you guys sign up if you love the short stories too.


My List:

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! Of course, you can always read more than just 12 tales, but it's nice to have a minimun to fall back on. ;)

    Thanks for signing up, and enjoy the stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you doing on your short story challenge> how many books have you read so far?
    http://sidnereading.blogspot.com/p/short-story-challenge.html'm behind but will catch up.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D