CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October Releases

Monday, February 13, 2012

BookWhore Book Club Week #2: Foolish Games by Leah Spiegel

Discussion announcement and info here: BookWhore

Welcome to Week 2 of BookWhore's Book Club. This book has taken a turn I didn't see coming. If you have read this, I am dying to hear what you thought. Join us is this amazing discussion.


Schedule: 
Mon 6th 1-3
Mon 13th 4-7
Mon 20th 8-11
Mon 27th 12-14
28th Linkz and review will be posted
 
 
********************************************* 
 
Chapters 4-7:
1. If you were in Joie's shoe's after reading the first article in the magazine would you have responded with a blog post? 
 
As I have said before, I like a good argument LOL! Seriously though, I wouldn't sit around and have him calling me mental to the whole world and not say anything. I definitely would give him a piece of my mind. 

2. During the story Riley is left out from backstage on a regular basis. Last week a lot of you respond favorably to Riley. How do you feel about Riley being left out constantly?
 
I don't like it, but he doesn't seem to want to be apart of the drama. But I don't like him being so left out though. It could have something to do with running into his crush. But yes, I would love more Riley. I love Riley!

3. What do you think about the route the story has started to take with the "Grimm Reaper"? 
 
I don't read a lot of Contemporary Romance books, but I wanted to give this a try because it seemed really nice and fun. But the story of the Grimm Reaper is very interesting. This is a turn I didn't see coming at all. It is scary, but very exciting.
4. On last weeks post Tiffany, Diana, and myself had a great time posting links to the pictures of guys who we pictured Hawkins to be. I want you to post links to pictures of the guys you have pictured as Hawkins. If you don't have a "Hawkins" you can Google just comment on our pics/picks. 
 
Okay, someone else I can see as Hawkins is Kit Harington. He plays Jon from Game of Thrones. He can pull off the rock star look for sure. Just give him blue eyes. What do you ladies think?

2 comments:

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D