CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October Releases

Friday, March 16, 2012

Kiss Me, I'm Irish Read-A-Long #3: Hounded (Iron Druid Chronicles #1) by Kevin Hearne

Information and sign up HERE

Welcome to week 3 of Kiss Me, I'm Irish Read-A-Long featuring Hounded (Iron Druid Chronicles #1) by Kevin Hearne. There are two more sections to go before the grand finale with Kevin Hearne himself. And also the chance to win some awesome prizes. So there is still a little more time left. So come and join us :)


Schedule:
March 02nd: Chapters 1-5 hosted by Geeky Blogger's Book Blog
March 09th: Chapters 6-10 hosted by On a Book Bender
March 16th: Chapters 11-15 hosted by Smash Attack Reads!
March 23rd: Chapters 16-20 hosted by In the Closet With a Bibliophile
March 30th: Chapters 21-25 + epilogue hosted by The Unread Reader
April 06th: Special interview with Kevin Hearne & announcement of winners!
 
 
*********************************************
 
Chapters 11-15
 
1. I love Leif Helgarson, Viking Vampire, Esq. I have to say that combo makes a pretty cool attorney. If you could have a paranormal/mythical beastie (or combo) covering your tuckus in court, what would you choose and why?

Ooooh, awesome question. There are plenty I would love by my side. But I would love a shapeshifter. They would make the perfect spies because they can turn into anyone or anything. They could easily get information for you if you needed it. I would also love to have a wizard by my side. They could cast spells, like maybe something to get people to tell the truth or something. They would make a great team to me. So cool.


2. The police show up to question Atticus about his Irish Wolfhound, Oberon. If you could own any dog breed, what would it be and why? (P.S. Oberon is going on my list of favorite sidekicks!)
 
I would love to have Oberon on my side. I absolutely agree, he is one of my favorite sidekicks as well. He is amazing. I have a Maltese. He is small, but he is tough and loud as hell. He doesn't let anyone near me or the family, he alerts the entire neighborhood. He is awesome. I love dogs, so I would love to have an American Foxhound, an Australian Shepard, or a Siberian Husky. Would have to be between these three. Can't choose just one.
 


3. Malina Sokolowski and the other Sisters of the Three Auroras coven have my antennae up. What is your opinion of them?
 
I don't trust them. They talk in circles and are very sneaky. They say one thing, but really want something more. I am dying to know why they are up to. For them to do all they are doing to aide Aenghus Og, I really want to know what he promised them. So Atticus was smart from the beginning not to trust them and I am curious what will come of the favor they owe him when the day comes. I am scared and excited all at once.


4. Brighid, goddess of poetry, fire and the forge, gave Atticus the power of Cold Iron, which can be used to fight off that nasty little hellspawn. If you could wield one magical power, what would it be and why?
 
Actually I would love the ability to create fire with my hands. I also loved that idea ever since I was a kid. I would also love the ability to teleport anywhere I want. I could get more done and see what I always wanted to see. It would be amazing. Man, I am having a total X-Men moment right now. 


5. The cops show up at Atticus’ shop to search for poor Oberon, who remains magically hidden throughout the ordeal. What is the one thing you would do if you could remain hidden from sight? I want to hear some good answers for this one!
 
Ooooh, I would go anywhere. I would sneak into concerts and stuff. Maybe try finding out something that is high secret from the government. How cool would that be? Find out what they are really hiding. Who knows? There might be actual X-Men. I would kill to find that out LOL!

*********************************************

Make sure you guys come back next week when The Unread Reader hosts next week discussion. Hope to see you guys there.

3 comments:

  1. I think the last question is bringing out the 'sneakiness' in most of us. I like your xmen comments - makes me think that I'd actually like the ability to shapeshift like Rogue (was it Rogue - the blue woman?? - good grief my memory is BAD!)
    Lynn :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh! Sneak and find out some government secrets. Nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not sure I would want to sneak in and here govenrment secrets, it would likely scare the pants off me and I wouldn't sleep. The teleporting would be awesome. What would you do with flame throwing? Just curious. Glad you are up online again.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D