CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

July Releases

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Indie Book Review: Southern Seduction by Luna Zega

Author: Luna Zega
Format: Ebook (PDF)
Release Date: January 12, 2012
Pages: 39
Publisher: The Wild Rose Press
Genre: Erotica/Romance
















Buy here:


Synopsis from Goodreads

Ramona Squires fell in the love with Ross Spears the first day she saw him in the second grade. Twenty-two years later when his truck breaks down in front of her house, she discovers that her crush wasn't unrequited. Neither had the guts to reveal their true feelings when they were teenagers. After years of wild, erotic wet dreams, will reality live up to the fantasy? Or will it be better?

 *********************************************


     Southern Seduction was a quick and very erotic tale of missed opportunities. A woman named Ramona is out gardening when Ross Spears shows up to her house. Ross was a guy she has been in love with since the second grade, but he never seemed to noticed. Now that he has bought the house behind hers, those old feelings she had come back with a vengeance.

      I really liked this. Now as I had said before, erotica is new for me, I am still getting a handle on how it works. So certain words I am not use to specifically those on the human anatomy. So that did catch me off guard. But this book is about nothing but sexual escapades and fantasies coming true. Ramona is so into Ross, but I am not sure how into Ramona Ross is. Holy crap, I didn't mean for that to sound dirty, but just roll with it a second. Throughout the story, Ross came off as the let-me-get-mine-you-get-yours type. So I didn't really like him no matter how hot he looked in jeans or without them. There was even a time when Ramona reminded Ross who she was and he got upset. I didn't get that. I didn't get a real grasp on either character really. There wasn't much of a plot. But like I said, this was about years of fantasies coming to life. And boy did they.

      Nonetheless, this was a super fast, super sexy read. This is something you definitely read late at night, very very late at night. Definitely NSFW kind of reading. I was unsure of the actual romance until the very end and that sort of came out of left field for me. I would have liked it more if that was expressed more. But overall, a good read. Zega definitely knows how to bring the heat.


Rating:




*This book belongs to the following challenges*
Dead Book Darling's The 2012 Short Story Challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Hmm I am not a big erotica fan. I feel all the sex gets in the way of a good story and sometimes it just gets to be too much! Glad you liked it! Miss you hope things are well!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D