CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October Releases

Friday, May 11, 2012

Kreativ Blogger and Our Lovely Blog Awards


Thanks to amazing book blogger Deva over at Urban Paranormal Book Blog, I have been awarded the Kreativ Blogger Award and the Our Lovely Blog Award. I can't believe it, but I am humbled. Thank you so much Deva for thinking I am cool enough for these. So both require 10 facts about me, so I will just combine them into one. I will be passing this along, so please check out who I nominate for these amazing awards.




Here are the following Rules for this award:

1. Link back to the person that bestowed the award upon you. - Urban Paranormal Book Blog.
2. Follow the person that bestowed award upon you.
3. Post 10 Random Facts about yourself.
4. Pass the award along to 6 of your favorite Kreativ Bloggers!


Here are the following Rules for this award:

1. Link back to the person that bestowed the award upon you. - Urban Paranormal Book Blog
2. Follow the person that bestowed the award upon you.
3. Pass along to 15 Lovely Bloggers!



10 Facts about Me!

1. I can hardly go a day without listening to a Florence + the Machine song. She has such an incredible voice and her music is such a breath of fresh air.

2. My favorite boy band in the 90s was Hanson. Yeah, you read that right and I still have the CDs.

3. I have had this blog for almost two years and I still have no idea what I am doing 95% of the time.

4. I don't like to drive behind or in front of motorcyclists, cop cars and ambulances especially ambulances. They all make me very twitchy.

5. I still haven't been kissed yet.

6. I tend to bite off more than I can chew, but I don't want to stop. May make me crazy, but it keeps things fun.

7. I have been a wrestling fan since I was maybe 6 years old. Still going strong!

8. I don't like to eat too much candy. I can barely eat a bag of Skittles. Chocolate, fine. Candy, must be careful. Not to mention, I absolutely hate cotton candy.

9. I love Italian food. My favorite dish is actually Olive Garden's Braised Beef and Tortellini. I order it everytime and I got my entire family obsessed with it. Success!

10.And, well I can't think of anything else. Just ask me something, my brain is fried at the moment.


*********************************************


1. BookWhore Blog
2. Rainy Day Ramblings
3. Vampires, Werewolves, & Fairies. Oh My!
4. Babbling About Books and Stuff
5. Dead Book Darling
6. Paranormal Wastelands
7. Talk Supe (I know it is 6, but oh well)



1. BookWhore Blog
2. Rainy Day Ramblings
3. Vampires, Werewolves, & Fairies. Oh My!
4. Babbling About Books and Stuff
5. Dead Book Darling
6. Paranormal Wastelands
7. Talk Supe
8. Booked and Loaded
9. Nocturnal Book Reviews
10. Book Devotee Reviews
11. SmittenWithBadBoyHeroes
12. My World...in words and pages
13. Xenophobic Bibliophile
14. A Book Lover's Review
15. Mark of the Stars
16. ReadingDiva's Blog (again, I know the limit, but oh well)

7 comments:

  1. You are sooo sweet!! Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Diana! I'm a huge fan of Italian Food as well. Don't go to Olive Garden, but to East Side Mario's (which means a trip out of town) or Boston Pizza if we don't want to travel. I make a lot of pasta myself, and it's one thing (except spaghetti) I can get my kids to eat.

    All the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thank you very much, sweetie! and you've been bloggling for 2 years! Wow, how time flies... I don't know what I'm doing either :)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are all so very welcome. Love you ladies, you guys are amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Diana! So sorry it took me so long to get here. Last week was a bust in the blogging world for me, so many things going on with school winding down. Thank you dear for the wonderful award!! :D

    I have to say that dish at Olive Garden is my FAAAAVORITE as well! :D I get it every time I go. Oh, and I've been blogging going on 3 years...still have no clue either. ;) Thank you again!! You are to kind!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D