CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October Releases

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Book Website Love: I Dream Books

Check it out HERE!

Idreambooks formerly known as Dreamonus, is bringing you a new book website that tells you how it is. It is a site that caters to book critic reviews. Not only does the site feature professional reviews of many books from many different genres, but it also features giveaways, ratings and new releases. Think of Rotten Tomatoes, but just for books! Here is a little look:



So make sure to sign up if you were not a member of Dreamonus. You might need an access code. It is: discover_books  

Thank you Vish!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the head's up! I'm going to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received an email about this a while ago and have been wondering about it. Checked it out and it looks cool. Glad to see someone else there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, you guys should check this out for sure. It is a great site. It is nice they upgraded. It use to be just giveaways, but I love the new ratings and all the genres. Thanks so much guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely heading over there, thanks Diana!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D