CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October Releases

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Married With Zombies Scavenger Hunt Read-a-Long Week #3 - Chapters 11-15







Scavenger Hunt Schedule:
Week1: Chapters 1-5 (June 1st) - Jen @ In the Closet With a Bibliophile
Week2: Chapters 6-10 (June 8th) - Ashley @ The Bookish Brunette
Week3: Chapters 11-15 (June 15th) - Loretta @ Between the Pages
Week4: Chapters 16-20 (June 22nd) - Tina @ Tina's Book Reviews
Week5: Chapters 21-26 (June 29th) - Missie @ The Unread Reader
 
 
*********************************************
 
Chapters 11-16
 
1) In Chapter 11 Sarah, Dave & Amanda were rushed by 4 zombies. At this time Sarah screams something. 
SHOW ME YOURS!! Don’t have one? That is ok, show me what you would grab outside to protect your self!!

My nice and sturdy rake. We have had this thing for years. It will definitely be close to me during a zombie apocalypse. 



2) At the end of Chapter 12 they are saved by someone looking very "Underworld" awesome. Let me see your best "Slay em' Gear"
Don't want to model your outfit? That is ok, lay it out.. don't forget to add your weapons!!

 
This is my favorite shirt and jeans. The shirt I think will be very inspirational when taking on zombies. I shall live by it. Also will use my sharp kitchen knife. Come to find out we have quite a bit of these in the kitchen. Definitely will come in handy :)
 
 
3) Near the end of Chapter 13 Sarah finds something under the seat to help Dave, that she saved for whenever the need gave in. What was it? "Strike" your best pose!
 
I would take them down with my handy dandy Ricky Bobby lighter. I don't smoke or anything, but it is great for summer when hurricane season rolls around and we need to light the candles. Again, I think the message will say a lot LOL!



4) Nothing very "action pic" happens in Chapters 14 & 15. So this is where you can show me what car you would pic to ride around town, trying to survive. This can totally be a "Google" pic or you can go find one!! Think outside the box!

The Unimog! Great for any off road adventures and I m sure there will be plenty in the apocalypse. The Unimog is used by the military and firefighters. And were built to handle tough environments. My perfect zombie killing vehicle :)


5) How are you enjoying the book so FAR?!!!
 
I am in love with this book. It has a great mix of seriousness and laughs. I did almost cry, I won't lie LOL! Definitely

6 comments:

  1. I have a rake that I keep in the front closet just for this purpose. We live in an apartment building, so it's not like I need it for yardwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that outfit. LOL
    & your lighter! lmao!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *dies of jelly* You have a Ricky Bobby lighter! I want a Ricky Bobby lighter. I'd love to have Ricky Bobby in my pocket. Love the shirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sarah - Well now you would have a great use for it LOL! That is weird you guys have one and you live in an apartment LOL! Still, it is an awesome weapon :)

    @Loretta - Thanks hon. That is my favorite t-shirt. Definitely fitting for the apocalypse. And I love Ricky Bobby, so that is a plus :)

    @Missie - LOL! It is awesome, isn't it? I love that movie, it is so good and so funny. Thanks hon, glad you like it and the shirt :)

    Thank you lovely ladies so much for everything *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you all are having a great time with these posts! I love it, and the pictures you all are finding. :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Melissa- Oh we are. You should have joined. Lots of fun. Happy you are liking the pictures, they are fun. Thanks hon and you are welcome :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D