CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October Releases

Friday, June 22, 2012

Married With Zombies Scavenger Hunt Read-a-Long Week #4 - Chapters 16-20




 
Scavenger Hunt Schedule:
Week1: Chapters 1-5 (June 1st) - Jen @ In the Closet With a Bibliophile
Week2: Chapters 6-10 (June 8th) - Ashley @ The Bookish Brunette
Week3: Chapters 11-15 (June 15th) - Loretta @ Between the Pages
Week4: Chapters 16-20 (June 22nd) - Tina @ Tina's Book Reviews
Week5: Chapters 21-26 (June 29th) - Missie @ The Unread Reader
 
 
*********************************************
 
Chapters 16-20
 
1) In chapter 16 David and Sarah are attacked by freezer zombies in chef attire. Despite its rotten food and disgusting kitchen, lets think about what it could of been before the attack, give me a picture of your dream kitchen or a pic of you cooking your favorite food in your own kitchen... or both.
 
I love this, but I never gave any thought to my dream kitchen before. But I know what I like. I have two that I enjoy. Here you go. I love the first one because of the dark colors and it is very spacious. I love the second one because it is also beautiful, dark and I can write on the walls. It is chalkboard! How cool is that? I love that.
 
Dream Kitchen
 
Homedit
 
 2) In Chapter 16, David winds up killing those freezer zombies with a blank show me your best one....and yes it must be yours.
 
We use to have bigger knives than these, I have no idea what happened to them. It is really annoying. But this one is quite new and it is very sharp. That and it looks awesome.


3) In Chapter 17 David and Sarah find themselves with some cult like people and wind up trapped. How would you escape? Ropes? Blankets....show me your best.
 
I would use blankets for sure. That is the only thing I can think of in the house that would work. But it is hard to imagine how good that would work since I live in a one storied house. And just showing you a picture of blankets seems weird. And my blankets are plain, so yeah, kind of boring :(

4) In Chapter 19 David and Sarah find a surprise in the car they stole...in the midst of crazy its a nice welcome. Now whip me up your favorite one and share......you can include recipes!!
 
I don't drink a lot. I just enjoy my Sam Adams or Mike's Hard Lemonade. I have neither in the house. But one drink I love is the Sharkbite from Joe's Crab Shack. It is good, a little sweet and has rum. Good stuff. And I love the idea, very appropriate for Florida.
Joe's Crab Shack
5) In chapter 20, Sarah gets to kill a zombie with a cash register, bringing back memories of her worst retail job ever....so tell me whats the worst job you've had......if you can include pictures in your uniform I will die laughing.....or a picture of the place you worked.
 
Unfortunately, I am yet to have a job. I just volunteer, which I loved. So no horrible job experience...yet. I am frightened of that day, I know it will be soon for sure. Help me :(

3 comments:

  1. Ooo I like the look for the Sharkbite drink! I wanna try it now!

    And I felt the same way about taking pics of my blankets and sheets, lol. I was lazy, plus it seemed weird to just take a picture of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best advice I could give you would be to avoid work as long as possible. LOL

    And that Sharkbite looks soooo yummy. I think I will have to go try one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Sarah - The Sharkbite is very delicious. It was a lot of fun to drink. Glad I wasn't the only one feeling weird about the sheets LOL!

    @Missie - LOL! Thanks for the advice. But I don;t want to do that. I know it will suck, but you got to do what you got to do LOL! Hope you try the Sharkbite one day. YUMMY!

    Thanks so much ladies :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D