Scavenger Hunt Schedule:
Week1: Chapters 1-5 (June 1st) - Jen @ In the Closet With a Bibliophile
Week2: Chapters 6-10 (June 8th) - Ashley @ The Bookish Brunette
Week3: Chapters 11-15 (June 15th) - Loretta @ Between the Pages
Week4: Chapters 16-20 (June 22nd) - Tina @ Tina's Book Reviews
Week5: Chapters 21-26 (June 29th) - Missie @ The Unread Reader
1. In Chapter 21, David and Sarah venture into a grocery store to try to find some essentials. Show us a picture of the top three items you consider your essentials when you go shopping.
Here are three things I absolutely love and have to have in the house. I love my coffee creamers for my coffee. Doesn't even matter what the flavor is, I will have it. Archers' Farms products. That is one of many cereals they make. They have bunches of other stuff. My favorite is the Tiramisu gelato (which I devoured, hence why there isn't a picture). It is soooooo good. And of course, Magnum ice cream. That one is the double chocolate with caramel. Belgium chocolate, HELL YES!
|Sorry for the dark pic :(|
2. Sarah and David travel quite a distance to “visit” a family member. Show us a picture of your most recent family vacation. Who did you visit and where did you go?
The last vacation I was on was in Orlando two years ago. It was my mom, grandmother, sister, me and our puppy Chowder. We had a blast, but unfortunately no pics since I had to use a disposable camera because I forgot the digital one (photos still would have been crappy though LOL!)
3. Sarah refers to David’s sister as the Martha Stewart type because she likes to make things from scratch. Show us a picture a hobby or home project you get enthusiastic about making/doing.
Unfortunately, I don't really craft anything. I use to write lyrics, but it has been so long. My hobbies always had something to do with music, but again, it has been a while since I took it up. I hate that. I really should get back to that. I do have a guitar I use to practice on. Here you go:
|That is our dog Chowder sniffing the guitar. He is always curious :)|
4. David and Sarah decide to start up their own Zombie exterminators business, and even come up with a name and slogan for it, “S and D Zombie Extermination. We take care of your undead issues.” If you opened up your own zombie killing business, what would you call it, and what would your slogan be?
Zombies popping up like weeds? Call us and we'll whack them away. We will keep your house and lawn free of brains, limbs and weeds. Guaranteed!
5. What were your favorite/least favorite parts of Married with Zombies? Aside from David and Sarah, who was your favorite/least favorite character?
Favorite parts were, of course, all the headlines. I also love when we first get a look at their home life and living next door to Amanda and Jack. Least favorite? Not sure I have one. Well maybe when they met Lisa. I liked the scene, just wish it ended definitely. I felt so bad for her. Favorite character? I loved Conrad. May be a little rough around the edges, but he made me smile. I also liked Amanda. She may have had her flaws, but she was helpful and her heart was always in the right place. Least favorite was definitely the Jim Jones nut jobs at the casino specifically the leader, William. Just no, hell no!
6. What do you think is coming up next for David and Sarah? Which do you think has a better chance of survival, their marriage or their humanity? Will you continue reading this series, and if so, what do you hope to see happen in the next book?
I think they will come across even more survivors. I hope they continue up North. The border idea seemed interesting. That is a tough call. I think their marriage will survive, but considering what they are going through, I think choices will become even more difficult. They already seen humanity slipping, I think there is more to come. Absolutely! I really liked this book. It was Zombieland meets the Walking Dead. I was laughing one second, while trying to hold back tears the next. I definitely want to see more of them together. They work for me for sure.