CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October Releases

Monday, November 19, 2012

Indie Book Review: Satin Sheets in Space (1Night Stand Series) by Jessica E. Subject

Author: Jessica E. Subject
Series: 1Night Stand
Format: PDF
Pages: 31  
Publisher: Decadent Publishing
Release Date: May 29, 2012
Genre: Erotic Romance/Science Fiction















Buy here:


Synopsis from Goodreads 

Danyka's unusual height and radiant red hair earn her the cold shoulder from any guy she approaches, unless he wants to experiment with a giant. So when her boss sets up on a one night stand, she hopes for a prince but expects the usual toad.

As a captivating stranger whisks her away from the ball and introduces her to his equally gorgeous brother, she fears her fantasies have become a nightmare. Has she finally given into impulse only to become a lab rat in an unknown world?

********************************************* 

     Madame Evangeline is at work yet again and this time she has gone way out of the ordinary for the lovely Danyka. Danyka is the modern day Amazon woman. She is very tall with gorgeous red hair, as endearing as she sounds, men are intimated by her. She can never find a date because she is too much for them. So one night her boss sends her an invite to a ball. She wants Danyka to have the night of a lifetime. Danyka may get more than she bargained for times two.

      I really enjoyed this story. It was easy to connect with Danyka. She was very likeable and easy to relate to. I loved the connection between her and Galan. He is looking for a human woman to spend the rest of his life with. He has signed up for Madame Eve's service and hopes to find the right woman he can travel across the galaxy with. Danyka and Galan immediately hit it off. Danyka can barely believe he exists because technically he doesn't. He is a sexy alien. He is smitten with Danyka and wants her and he has no problem sharing her with his brother Volan. I loved them altogether, but this was mainly between Danyka and Galan. And I loved every second of it.

     The story is short and sexy. It was an amazing rendezvous. The characters were so steamy. I love Sci-fi. I have been a fan since I was a child. So finding a story fulfilling a fantasy of steamy sex on a spaceship with not one, but two sexy aliens made my day. Warning: bring a fan.

      I did have a problem or two with this story though. One: I got a feel for Danyka, but not for Galan and Volan. I loved them all, but I wish I got more on them personality wise. Although, I am very curious about Volan because he sees what is brewing between Galan and Danyka and he craves that too. I hope to find his story. Another problem, well not a problem but just odd, was Danyka's lack of reaction to Galan. She talks about Galan's skin and how it has a blue tint and she is not the least bit suspicious. I mean, I would be at least shocked by a sexy, blue alien talking to me. Just saying.

      Overall this was yet another fun and sexy read by Jessica Subject. I always know I will get a great read from her. The characters are great and loveable especially Danyka. She is someone I would like to be friends with. The sex scenes are mind blowing. I had a lot of fun with this read. Make sure to get a copy, but don't read it at work.


Rating:





*This book belongs to the following challenges*
BCC's 100 Books In A Year Reading Challenge 2012
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much, Diana, for reading and reviewing Satin Sheet in Space! :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D