CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October Releases

Friday, January 11, 2013

Series Spotlight: Rebecca’s Lost Journals by Lisa Renee Jones

Click Here For More


I discovered this gem of a series last year and I am so glad I did. A series described as Fifty Shades of Grey meets Basic Instinct, If I Were You (Inside Out #1) is easily one of my favorite reads from 2012. Now even though we have to wait until June for Being Me and September for Revealing Us, Lisa Renee Jones has some special treats for us to savor while we wait. Jones has some upcoming journals from Rebecca. The journals are entries from Rebecca and her experiences with the man she will be submissive to. Jones has five serials set and the first one is set to release in a couple of weeks. Look below so you can see how you can check out this sexy series yourself.

 *********************************************



Release Date: January 28, 2013
Buy Here:


Release Date: February 18, 2013
Buy Here:


Release Date: April 7, 2013

Release Date: May 2013

Release Date: August 6, 2013



Visit Lisa Renee Jones' website for more on the series!

6 comments:

  1. I am itching to read the journals! Rebecca is such an intriguing and mysterious character I need to know her. Happy weekend Diana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Braine TS Me too. I can't wait to read these. Rebecca is a great character, I can't wait to read what juicy details she is going to give us. Have a great weekend too hon :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know these books but I love the covers. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Melliane Yeah, I just discovered it last year. I am dying for book 2. If I Were You left on quite the cliffhanger so it will be exciting to see where Being Me goes. The covers are gorgeous, aren't they? I hope you give them a go. They are really good reads. Thank you for the comment hon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing sweetie. I look forward to the journals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Wickedly Delicious You are welcome hon. i can't wait either. I am loving this series so far. It will be more exciting the further it goes. Thank you for the comment hon :D

    ReplyDelete

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D