CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October Releases

Sunday, February 24, 2013

The Book Vixen's 2013 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge

2013 Contemporary Romance Reading Challenge hosted by The Book Vixen
To sign up, visit The Book Vixen
 
Since my love for contemporary romance has expanded, I am so signing up for this. I am loving these books and know I will put a nice little dent in this challenge. The goal is 10, but I am going to aim for more. Here we go :)
My List:
10. Passion and Pain (Dancers and Divas #1) by Kathy Petrakis
11. He Belongs To Me by Theresa Rizzo
12. If Only by Lisa M. Owens
13. Take Me Now (Take Me Now #1) by Faith Sullivan
14. Unexpected by Faith Sullivan
15. Kiss Me in Paris (Kiss Me #1) by Kimberly Kinrade and Dmytry Karpov 
16. The Prelude (A Musical Interlude #1) by KaSonndra Leigh
17. Beneath the Surface‏ (Reluctance #1) by M.A. Stacie
18. Losing Virginity by Ava Michaels
19. Being Me (Inside Out #2) by Lisa Renee Jones
20. Revealing Us (Inside Out #3) by Lisa Renee Jones  
21. Yours, For Now by Siren Allen
22. Rekindled Dreams by Linda Carroll-Bradd  
23. Easter's Lilly (The Easter's Lilly Series #1) by Judy Serrano
24. Awakening (The Chrysalis Series #1) by Elene Sallinger
25. Guilty Pleasures (The Food and Fornication Fables #1) by Manuela Cardiga
26. Desire (The Seductors Series #1) by B. L. Wilde
27. Tears of Tess (Monsters in the Dark #1) by Pepper Winters
28. Quintessentially Q (Monsters in the Dark #2) by Pepper Winters

 

2 comments:

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D