CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October Releases

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Book Review: Hypnopoetics...Modern Love Poems and Hypnosis Inductions by Phil Billitz

Author: Phil Billitz
Format: PDF
Release Date: February 12, 2012
Pages: 64
Publisher: 4 Quarters Technology
Genre: Nonfiction/Poems/Romance
















Buy here:


Synopsis from Amazon


The Original and Still the Greatest Book of Hypnotic Seduction Poetry.

These seduction poems give you the ability to hypnotize women and give them post-hypnotic suggestions to adore and want you - simply by reading them some mildly erotic poems.

The NLP for PUA Foreword explains the hypnosis and neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) language patterns used to capture and lead a woman's imagination (and body) into bed. 

*********************************************

     Hypnopoetic is a book of poems simply about poems. I have never done a review for a poem before. Although I have another one set soon. I was asked to review this and since it looked so interesting, I thought I would give it a go. The author, Phil Billitz, does a wonderful job with these poems. Now given the cover, I was expecting something a bit erotic. But the poems aren't really that way. They are more about intimacy which I liked, but they are still quite sexy. I definitely understand the hypnotic factor. These poems were just beautiful. They weren't cheesy or corny. I can't really test it, but being a woman, if a read these to me, I would be putty in his hands.

     I love how the poems are intimate and deal with real connections and love. The poems flowed beautifully and were quite emotional. I am not the most girly chick out there, but I think it would be very hard for even the toughest chick to pass this up. I will be keeping this book around for the future. I do recommend checking this out. So guys, if you screwed up on Valentine's Day, I think she will forgive you if you use some of these poems. They are magic.
 



Rating:




 
*This book belongs to the following challenge*
BCC's 100 Books In A Year Reading Challenge 2013!
 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know. But this was pretty good. The price is ridiculous, but it is still a nice read. Thank you for the comment hon :)

      Delete
  2. Intriguing! I've got to check this out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hon. I hope you like it :D

      Delete

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D