CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October Releases

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Fallen For Covers #1: Loka by Jade Hart

 
 
I really need to get back into doing these. It is time to rearrange my schedule a bit. But thanks to Wickedly Delicious for throwing this. Fallen For Covers is a meme dedicated to the beautiful covers of the YA/NA genre. Let's face it, YA books always have wonderful covers LOL! 
 
 
If you want to join, here are the guidelines.
 
How to join:

  • Make a separate post for the Fallen For Covers Meme on your blog.
  • Copy the button above or place your own (as long as you link back to Wickedly Delicious Book Blog) on top of your post.
  • Pick your Fallen For Covers candidate with a new, old, a reprint or not out yet book. Give a reason for your pick.
  • Place your name and blog title in the linky below, as well as the URL for a direct link to the post.
  • Visit other blogs on the list and make some new friends.
     
***

Loka by Jade Hart

 
How stunning is that cover? I love the dark background with rainbow colors. The shadow effect is amazing too. This cover reveal just came out on the 23rd. The book isn't out yet and there is no info yet. It is coming soon. I can't wait to see what this book is all about. I have heard of Jade Hart and I will be starting her books given the reviews I have come across. But if you are like me and can't wait for more, continue to check Goodreads or Hart's blog for updates. But I am very excited for this one.


2 comments:

  1. Hi sweetie. Thank you for participating in Fallen For Covers. I love this cover. It is very eye catching. I also like how her face is blended with the rainbow colors. Love the font and the swirls on bottom and right hand corner.

    Added it to my goodreads.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome, thank you for having me. It is gorgeous isn't it? I love the face blended into the rainbow colors as well. The font and swirls are amazing as well. I didn't catch the artist's name. I will search again. I can't wait for more on this one. Thanks for the comment hon :)

      Delete

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D