CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October Releases

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Heart of Vesuvius Blog Tour - Heart of Vesuvius (Forsaken Brethren #2) by Sky Purington




Author: Sky Purington

Series: Forsaken Brethren

Number in Series: 2

Release Date: March 29, 2013

Publisher: Self-published

Genre: Paranormal Romance

 
Synopsis from Sky Purington
Two vampires, one goal.

Alexandria has no choice. She must flee to the last place she wants to. Straight into the arms of a vampire she was determined to forget.

Salvator, ancient vampire, finds this a clever fix to obtaining the one vampire who he has always desired, Alexandria.

Together, they must find a way to evade her powerful enemy, Salvator's brother Luciano. On the run, they struggle to understand one another. Deep, dark secrets are revealed. Denied passion ignites. Blood is spilled. Within the heart of Vesuvius, anything is possible. All can be conquered. But will it be? Can wrongs be made right? History is the locked door. Forgiveness is the key. Time will tell if ancient love can once again flourish.

Buy here:
Amazon 

*********************************************


Thanks for joining me on Heart of Vesuvius’s, Bewitching Book Tour. Book two in the Forsaken Brethren Series, Heart of Vesuvius focuses on the turbulent attraction between two vampires. Salvator has long desired Alexandria and will stop at nothing to possess her. Alexandria, however, long ago refused to risk losing her heart to sexy and powerful Salvator.

I thought it might be fun to interview them today at Offbeat Vagabond. This will be a two part interview that concludes tomorrow at Regina May Ross’s blog (http://reginamayross.net). To make it interesting, I interviewed them separately in order to obtain their most truthful responses to the following questions. So let’s see if these two are on the same page!


SKY: Tell us a little bit about you.

ALEXANDRIA: Made into a vampire in medieval England, I spent a great deal of time running my art galleries in the United Kingdom. Since reuniting with Salvator, I’m now in the process of opening several galleries in New England.

SALVATOR: Amongst the more ancient of my kind, I once called first century Italy my home. Nowadays, I spend my time in the States enjoying a life of leisure and beautiful women. That is, naturally, until Alexandria sought my help.

SKY: Remembering the moment you first laid eyes on Salvator/Alexandria, what thoughts come to mind?

ALEXANDRIA: Salvator was a womanizing, arrogant vampire. I soon learned that his affections toward me were as short lived as they were with any other.

SALVATOR: I was drawn to Alexandria instantly. Una creatura così bella. When she eventually shunned me, I knew I’d never stop pursuing her. One way or another, she would be mine.

SKY: He/she has one trait you adored from the start. What is it? You know without doubt he/she appreciates one of your traits. Share what you think that is.

ALEXANDRIA: Salvator was smooth and charming. It was impossible not to find him alluring. What trait does he appreciate of mine? Most likely my growth as a vampire. He always thought me too attached to my former humanity.

SALVATOR: Alexandria was a lovely creature. Everything about her intrigued me. As to what she appreciates about me, I’d imagine it was my charm. If it is one thing I can do effortlessly, it is attract women.

SKY: He/she has one trait you’d change if you could. What is it? Oh yeah, there’s a trait you know he’d/she’d change about you…fess up!

ALEXANDRIA: I’ve never been particularly fond of his lack of compassion toward humans. That said, he never understood my need to hold onto humanity and not embrace all the powers I was capable of as a vampire.

SALVATOR: There is nothing I would change about Alexandria since she has now embraced what she is. Lei è perfetta. What would she change about me? Most likely how I refer to my former human mates as pets. I have since been trying to change my vocabulary for her sake.


*********************************************

About Sky Purington


Writing has been a passion from the beginning.

At seven, I was the first second grader in the state of New Hampshire to win The Young Author's Award. However, I was too young to understand what that meant. I figured it out a couple of decades later. When I did, I never looked back.

Poetry was my passion at first but I shortly realized that though I had a love for words and my poems were okay, they did not touch the talent of so many other poets. This knowledge didn't shock me, it made me curious. Why would I love words so much yet not have the blatant talent of a born poet? Then I figured it out, I'm not a poet, I'm a storyteller. It was time for me to remember what I'd understood at the tender age of seven. Longer stories were my calling.

So instead of college I chose to work and educate myself through correspondence courses over a five year period. Then, one day, leaning against the countertop in my kitchen, studying my husband's handsome face, the first story was born inside my head. Ideas came at me so fast I immediately ran for my computer and started typing away. I haven't stopped typing since.

I'm obsessed with history. To me, history is magic. So the stories unravel. They are forming in my mind so quickly I only hope I've the ability to keep up with them. I want to write not only about Scotland and Ireland, but about the Native American Indians, Romans, Vikings, Titans and so many more. If you can keep up, I can keep writing!

Follow Sky Purington here:
Facebook  |  Goodreads  |  LinkedIn  |  Pinterest  |  Twitter

*********************************************
  
GIVEAWAY TIME!!!


a Rafflecopter giveaway  
 

4 comments:

  1. i love the way you did the site and the color of the stie i love to read and blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for having 'us' over! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you desitheblond, this is a fantastic blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies so much. I am so glad you like my blog. I honestly don't know how I came up with the color scheme LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D