CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October Releases

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Katrina Blog Tour - Interview with Elizabeth Loraine, author of Katrina, the Beginning (Royal Blood Chronicles #1)





Author: Elizabeth Loraine
Series: Royal Blood Chronicles
Number in Series: 1
Release Date: June 30, 2012
Publisher: Arraiis, Inc.
Genre: Paranormal Romance/Young Adult



Synopsis from Elizabeth Loraine
As a vampire, being hunted was nothing new, finding out that I had to protect those hunting us was. Katrina is a young royal blooded vampire from a very old vampire family, chronicles her journey as leader of the Five from the age of seventeen. She, along with young members of each royal vampire family have been called to council. Why? No one knows, but Katrina feels the danger all around them and feels that she will the one called upon to save them all. This fast paced historical saga begins here with Katrina as she begins the journey that will change all their lives forever. It's full of romance, intrigue, danger and betrayal. To succeed the Five must become the many...Join us.  
John Daniels, author writes: "This is a page-turning, swashbuckling adventuure told by a gorgeous seventeen-year-old vampire on the verge of womandhood. Katrina and her companions are girls who love fancy clothes and romantic gossip; but when their race is threatened they becone Women Warriors, using their paranormal talents, lightning speed, and razor-sharp blades to wreak dealy justice. By turns tense, funny and sad, this is a great read for fans of bloodlust."
Buy here:

*********************************************

Interview with Elizabeth Loraine



OBVB: How long does it take you to write your books?

E.L.: Usually four months.


OBVB: Do you like to have the book finished before submitting it for publication?

E.L: I publish them myself, so yes I do.


OBVB: If you were not writing, what would you want to be doing for a living? What are some of your other passions in life?

E.L: Interior design. I am a decorative painter and I always have loved that.

OBVB: Have any authors been particularly influential to your writing process?
 

E.L: Being a vampire lover, I love Anne Rice. But I have to say that Hans Christian Andersen really started fascination with fantasy. I loved his stories as a kid, I still do.

OBVB: Have you written any poetry?

E.L: I would love to, but I'm really bad at it.

OBVB: What is the biggest challenge you face as an author?


E.L: Marketing is the biggest challenge. I think most authors would agree.

OBVB: Do you have any specific writing rituals?

E.L: I have to have sound on, usually the television. Having it quiet drives me crazy.


*********************************************

About Elizabeth Loraine

I grew up in a small northern Minnesotan town married my high school sweetheart, had two beautiful children and as soon as we could we moved to a warmer climate. I have worked with my husband building and decorating custom homes for years.

After loving every kind of vampire book, movie and series since I was a child, I decided that I wanted to know more. I can write a book I thought, how hard can that be? Well....it wasn't as easy as I thought, but I stuck to it, and finished my first book Royal Blood Chronicles Book One in August 2009. I now have six books in the series and am about to release book two of my new series Phantom Lives.  

My parents always told me that I could do anything that I wanted, work hard, and do it right. I believe that, and live that every day.

I started writing this new vampire series for teens and their moms because I wanted something different to read. I was tired of all the modern versions of vampire books, there had to be more to these long lived beings. Where had they been, what had they seen? I wanted, no I NEEDED to know more, so Royal Blood Chronicles was born!  As in Royal Blood Chronicles, Phantom Lives features strong female characters and action and adventure mixed with romance, friendship and a historical backdrop. I hope you enjoy them.



Follow Elizabeth Loraine here:
Website |  Goodreads |  Facebook | Twitter 


  ********************************************

Katrina Blog Tour Schedule

September 23 – September 27

September 23rd – Pam at Unconventional Librarian – Guest Post
September 23rd – Andrea Garcia at Confessions of a Book Addict - GP
September 24th – Taneesha at A Diary Of A Book Addict – Review
September 24th – Taneesha at Kaidan's SeductionReview
September 25 – Diana Ramsey at Offbeat Vagabond – Interview
September 25 – Brianna at abookandalattee – Review
September 26th – Jess at Jess Resides Here – GP & Playlist
September 27th – Mandy at I Read Indie – Review
September 27th – Dana at Danasquare - Review

 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting. It means a lot that you help promote and always do an amazing job. THanks again. You rock!

    A

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome hon. I do my best. I am always happy to help :) Thank you again. You are the best. :)

      Delete

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D