CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October Releases

Monday, December 16, 2013

Book Blitz - The Griffin's Boy (The Griffin Riders #2) by Julia Hughes


Hi Diana, and thanks for inviting me and my griffins over to the Off-Beat Vagabond Fantastic Book Site … if any of your readers have ever imagined dragons, or dreamed of flying on a griffin's back, there's a neat contest to enter – free! There are two griffins up for adoption, and the winners will see their griffins' names appear in "The Griffin's Boy", sequel to "The Griffin Cryer". There are also ten ebook copies of "The Griffin's Boy up for grabs. Did I mention entry is free?



THE GRIFFIN'S BOY: eBook release date: 15th December 2013


Author: Julia Hughes 
Series: The Griffin Riders 
Number in Series: 2 
Release Date: December 15, 2013 
Publisher: Talon Publishing 
Genre: Fantasy/Romance/Historical/Science Fiction
Goodreads
  


Synopsis from Julia Hughes

In a world where only those of noble birth are invited to join the elite Griffin Riders, orphan Neb is destined for a life of drudgery. His path changes when he steals the disobedient young griffin Balkind in an attempt to prove that you don't need noble blood to become a hero. 
Join "The Griffin's Boy" on the adventure of a lifetime as he encounters girls for the very first time, learns the meaning of friendship and battles evil forces for his very soul.

Buy here:


*********************************************

About Julia Hughes

I'm passionate about people; what makes us us and what makes us do the things we do. 
 
T H White observes "The greatest power in the universe is love." I believe most folk are driven by love - sometimes misguided - as someone else observed "The road to hell is paved with good intentions."
 
The characters in my books act with the very best of intentions, and have their own passions too ... they've also taken on lives of their own - demanding their own books and even granting interviews - I've read some of them, and they're more interesting than my own short bio! 

Personally, I love to read anything that catches my interest – my books reflect this eclectic taste: Treasure hunting, Paranormal time travel romance, London criminals and fat old detectives coping with alligators, elephants and the rapscallion Celtic Cousins. I even created an alternate universe where mythical beasts exist. Some are free, because I like free, and I like having readers around. However, I've a couple of small and not so small mouths to feed, so some stories have a small admission fee  …  but only after you've read a sample and decided you want to come along for the adventure.


Connect with Julia Hughes here:
Facebook  |  Goodreads  |  Pinterest  |  Twitter  |  Website


*********************************************

GIVEAWAY TIME!!!

A griffin and his boy. "Orlando Furioso" by Dore 

The Griffin's Boy is a story of hope, faith and friendship triumphing against overwhelming odds. If, like me, you wanted to know more about the mysterious rider from "The Griffin Cryer", this is the book you've been waiting for!
 And to celebrate, there's a very special contest offering a once in a lifetime chance:

 ADOPT AND NAME YOUR VERY OWN GRIFFIN! 
Entry into this contest is free, and two lucky winners will become griffin owners - in literature not literally - although if you want to travel to Ella-Earth, Griffin Master Romulus may be persuaded to give you a few flying lessons.

Two winners will be asked to name a griffin, ten runners up will receive a free e-book copy of "The Griffin's Boy". Winners  will be posted on my site, Julia Hughes.co.uk no later than Monday 23rd December - now wouldn't a griffin make a wonderful Christmas gift for someone extra special?

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Diana, and thank you for hosting "The Flying Book Tour", and look at that - you found a photo of me! I usually hide behind my little dog Tinker.

    The Griffin's Boy is on special promotion at only 99 cents at the moment, and thanks to your support is currently in the top 100 Romance - there's also plenty of action and adventure!

    Hope all your readers enter our griffin giveaway too - they're not good house pets, but they're fantastic fun to fly.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D