CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October Releases

Monday, December 9, 2013

Seducing Anne Blog Tour - Interview with Chanse Lowell, author of Seducing Anne (SHROAG #1)



 
Author: Chanse Lowell 
Series: SHROAG 
Number in Series: 1 
Release Date: November 22, 2013 
Publisher: Mayhem Erotica Publishing 
Presented by: Irresistible Reads BookTours 
Genre: Erotic Romance/Historical Romance/Science Fiction





Synopsis from Chanse Lowell


Symptoms of time travel are never fun—ask Guy Moore. He just returned, and now he's being thrown back in time. His assignment? To impregnate Anne Boleyn. As an agent of SHROAG, he's completed more assignments than any other agent, and is ready to retire. Too bad Elizabeth I needs to be born to preserve history, and his DNA is the only one to do it. How will Guy seduce Anne, the woman who kept Henry VIII at arm's length for over seven years? And how will he keep from falling for her in his efforts?

CONTENT WARNING — This story contains scenes of an explicit, erotic nature and is intended for adults, 18+. Story includes bondage, dirty talk with crude language, dubious consent, and graphic consensual sex. There is also a graphic birthing scene that some might find offensive. Characters portrayed are 18 or older.



  Buy here:
*********************************************
 Interview
 
OBVB: When did you realize you wanted to be a writer?
CL: I never thought I’d ever want to be a writer. It just sort of evolved so it was never a conscious choice until after I was already doing it. I was going through some traumatic events in my life and writing was an outlet when I needed it. Once I started, I wasn’t able to stop.

OBVB: I know your three main genres are Historical Romance, Science Fiction and Erotica. Is there a genre you enjoy writing more than the others?
CL: Not really. I’m kind of a moody reader, so I write whatever I’m in the mood for. If I really had to pick one, I might pick historical erotica. It’s so fun to make Henry VIII do naughty stuff, and the ladies never wore underwear under their dresses so it lends to lots of kinky activities.

OBVB: Who is your favorite Historical Romance/Erotics author(s) and why?
CL: Right now I have 2, and they mostly write regency. They are Annabel Joseph and Renee Rose. Both of their stories are filled with passion, emotion and include lots of spanking. Their sense of humor is very twisted like mine, so I loved their work.

OBVB: Can you tell us what your latest release, Seducing Anne, is all about?
CL: Anne Boleyn has to be impregnated with Elizabeth I, and Henry VIII isn’t capable of doing it. So a trained time traveling agent goes back and time and has to seduce her. As he gets to know this feisty brunette, he falls for her and decides he simply must save her. He can’t stand to think of her being beheaded in a few years’ time.

OBVB: What was the most challenging thing you had to face when writing Seducing Anne?
CL: There was a scene I wrote that was extremely naughty where I had them doing very naughty things on an altar in Anne’s holyday closet. One of my pre-readers and dear friends had to rein me in. I had my lusty couple take it to the floor instead.

OBVB: How did you celebrate once the book was published?
CL: Boring stuff that’s probably too vanilla to mention, but I believe I went out and got an egg mcmuffin for breakfast (love those) and then after lunch, I had a Dove chocolate bar. I may or may not have given myself an air fist pump and then a booty shake while saying, “Schweet!” I do that pretty often when no one’s looking. I probably should have done a lot more than that since this story had been in my head for 3 years, and I was glad to finally have it written and out of my head to make way for more stories.

OBVB: Were there any characters more challenging to write than others?
CL: Not really. I knew exactly who each of them were. If I’d had more time and endless amount of pages, I probably would have put in more of Cardinal Wolsey. Love him. He’s so fascinating to me, but a very complex character.

OBVB: Do you have any muses for your characters?
CL: Sometimes I do for the women, but I almost always do for the men. For this one, (and mind you, this was before Superman came out) I actually visualized Henry Cavill as Guy because I always thought when he played Charles Brandon on the Tudor’s he should’ve been cast as Henry VIII, rather than Jonathan Rhys Meyer’s. I loved them both, though. I thought if they went toe-to-toe I’d probably stop breathing and pass out. So hot!

OBVB: When you are not writing, what do you do in your free time?
CL: I read a ton, garden a lot and love just being a stay-at-home mom. Lately I’ve been living on FetLife. Just so much to learn there and so many great people to chat with and talk to about my kinks and fixations.

OBVB: Is there anything you must have or do when you start writing?
CL: I always have a big cup of water nearby with a lid so I don’t spill it. That way I don’t have to keep getting up to get a drink when my mouth goes dry because my characters are getting all hot and bothered. I also usually burn a particular brand of sandalwood incense from India. Then I plug in my earbuds on my netbook and away I go. That’s usually all I need to do while I sit in my recliner and write.

OBVB: Last but not least, are there any other projects you are working on?
CL: Yep, I’ve got one book coming out per month clear through until May. Pearl on Cherry comes out next month, then January I’ve got Book of Asa, a post-apocalyptic erotica. February is the sequel to my germophobe computer hacker tale, Catching Vapor. In March, I’ve got another scifi erotica coming out in March, called Scrapping Tin, where you’re not sure who’s quite human and who’s part machine. April is the sequel to Seducing Anne, called Sparing Amy: A SHROAG Novel. In May, things are still up in the air, but I may have a contemporary online romance. Still working out the details on that one.

OBVB: Can you tell us what your upcoming book, Pearl on Cherry, is about? 
CL: Sure. It’s my story about a rudimentary Dom in 1907, New York City, and how he deals with his own personal demons while also trying to catch the girl of his dreams, who just so happens to be living on the lower east side on Cherry Street, while he’s living the high life on Pearl Street. It’s a romance where to different classes have to fight to be together at all costs, and of course, kink brings them together.

OBVB: Thank you so much for visiting Offbeat Vagabond, Chanse. Hope to have you here again.
CL: Thank you! I enjoyed it! I appreciate the opportunity.


*********************************************



 Chanse Lowell Bio




Chanse grew up in the desert southwest and still lives there with her husband, children, and pet cactus. She’s addicted to three things: reading erotica, writing erotica and sandwiches with a side of erotica to aid with digestion. She grew up watching programs with science fiction and historical fiction themes, and is determined she can combine her three favorite genres, creating a new breed of novel with scifi, historical and smut sandwiched in the middle.

The last thing she ever thought she’d do was pursue her dream to be a writer since her family tends to keep her busy. When she was introduced to fan fiction, she realized she wanted to see more science fiction and historical fiction to fill in the gap with lots of naughtiness thrown in, of course. Her true passion is creating her own worlds from scratch, letting her imagination go and take her to another place.

She has two novels coming out soon, Sleeves a science fiction erotica and Knots, a contemporary BDSM that shows the softer, tender side of a Dom/sub relationship. Having recently entered the lifestyle and discovering she’s a submissive herself has opened her eyes to how few stories there are exploring the softer side of the lifestyle. She enjoys chatting online with others with similar kinky interests and has advisers in the lifestyle that help make sure her stories remain true and don’t veer off into outer space. Although aliens probably enjoy kink, too, since they like to dress in rubber fetish-wear while traveling. At least that’s her argument for why her new genre she’s created is valid.



Connect with Chanse Lowell:

Facebook  |  Goodreads  |  Twitter  |  Website
  
*********************************************
Seducing Anne Blog Tour Schedule 


Monday, December 9:
Haloangel Reads – Promotional Post
A Reading Nurse – Review
Offbeat Vagabond – Interview

Tuesday, December 10:
Library Mosaic – Book Excerpt

Wednesday, December 11:

Thursday, December 12:
Bookends – Review

Friday, December 13:
Wild Wordy Women – Book Excerpt 

*********************************************



No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D