CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October Releases

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

The Book Vixen's 2014 Outdo Yourself Reading Challenge

To sign up, go here: The Book Vixen


I read 143 books last year, so I did pretty damn well if I must say so myself. I will aim for 150 this year, but will be good with another 120. Let's do this!


My List:   
1. Kiss Me, I'm Irish (Tennessee Waltz #1) by Bella Street
2. Born in Blood (The Sentinels #1) by Alexandra Ivy 

3. Eyrie (Society of Feathers #2) by Emma Michaels
4. Valia's Seduction (Sempire Seduction #2) by Jocelyn Dex
5. External Forces (The Laws of Motion #1) by Deborah Rix
6. The Billionaire Banker (The Billionaire Banker #1) by Georgia Le Carre
7. Prophecy of the Most Beautiful (Oracle of Delphi #1) by Diantha Jones
8. The Black Song Inside by Carlyle Clark
9. Dirty Magic (The Prospero's War #1) by Jaye Wells
10. Ariel's Song (In Bed with the Enemy #1) by Evie Knight
11. Sail Away With Me by Kate Deveaux 
12. Sapphire Blue by Gene Doucette 
13. Alice Will (Dreams of Chaos #1) by Ashley Chappell 
14.  
15.  
16.  
17.  
18.  
19.  
20.  
21.  
22.  
23.  
24.  
25.  
26.  
27.  
28.  
29.  
30.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck outdoing yourself and thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D