CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October Releases

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Under The Covers Book Blog 2014 Immortal Reading Challenge

To sign up, go here: 2014 Immortals Reading Challenge

I love my Immortals, so I am definitely signing for this again. I did pretty well. Here we go.


Vampires:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.


Angels & Demons:
1. Valia's Seduction (Sempire Seduction #2) by Jocelyn Dex
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.


Fae & Magic:
1. Born in Blood (The Sentinels #1) by Alexandra Ivy
2. Eyrie (Society of Feathers #2) by Emma Michaels
3. External Forces (The Laws of Motion #1) by Deborah Rix
4. Prophecy of the Most Beautiful (Oracle of Delphi #1) by Diantha Jones
5. Dirty Magic (The Prospero's War #1) by Jaye Wells
6. Sapphire Blue by Gene Doucette
7. Alice Will (Dreams of Chaos #1) by Ashley Chappell
8.
9.
10.


Shifters & Werewolves:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D