CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October Releases

Monday, February 24, 2014

The Care and Feeding of Sex Demons Blog Tour - Spotlight + Guest Post: The Care and Feeding of Sex Demons (Sex Demon 101 #1) by Angela Fiddler



Author: Angela Fiddler
Series: Sex Demon 101
Number in Series: 1
Release Date: January 13, 2014
Publisher: Loose Id LLC

 Genre: Erotic Romance/GLBT/Paranormal Romance
Presented by: Pump Up Your Book


Synopsis from Angela Fiddler

Keeping a sex demon happy and well satisfied is always the safest option, even if you have your own relationship issues. When saving the world on a regular basis, a happy home is very important.

Cy’s job as an apocalypse stopper isn’t an easy one at the best of times, but with the help of his weird family, he survives. Sure, he sneaks out every once and a while to watch August, his sex demon, feed, but he loves and is committed to Patrick, his fae prince lover, even if it means giving up the anal penetrative sex he loves and Patrick has issues with.

All adult relationships are based on compromise. It's just that most don’t require having sex with a sex demon to keep him alive and non-murder-y at the same time as you're trying to quit your job to save the world on your own time.

Buy here:


*********************************************

GUEST POST 

10 Things You Don't Know About Me As An Author

1) The moment I started seriously rewriting my prose instead of trying to just clean up the existing words on the page, I started selling my work.

 
2) I have been writing m/m erotica for as long as I have been writing. I would have one file with the suitable for all ages story and another file full of erotica. The early stories were anatomically inaccurate to say the least.
 

3) I learned more about good writing reading unpublished fiction than I ever did through published work. A published book has dozens of fingers in it to make it be at a professional level. I learned as much from other people’s mistakes as I did my own.
 
4) I avoid the muddle in the middle by not writing middles of books. I start at the beginning of the beginning, then write the end of the beginning, then write the beginning of the end, and then write end of the end.

 
5) I love romantic shmoop. I want my characters to be heads-over-heels in love with each other even if there are very real and serious reasons why they shouldn’t be together. The tiny moments between characters that show that they are deeply in love thrills me.

 
6) I think stories should be like loose slot machines that give frequent emotional payouts. I watch my wife’s face when she reads. When she smiles a certain way, I know she’s responding to the text. These payouts should be throughout the book.

 
7) My first erotica novel, Castoffs, was written because a friend of mine wanted gay vampires, bdsm and kneeling. That pretty much sums up the entire Master of the Lines series. I added silver-tipped canes.


8) I have a friend who names all of my books because my working titles are usually quite ridiculous. No one would pick up an erotica called ZOMG, ZOMBIES!!! It’s now Pulse. The only books that made it through the process without changing their working title were Cy Gets a Sex Demon and The Care and Feeding of Sex Demons.
 
9) I strongly believe that no matter how dark the scene is, there is always room for snark. Also, no matter how fluffy the scene is, there is always room for snark.


10) I think that there is never a plot problem big enough that can’t be made worse. When writing Coda, I was writing to deadline. I wrote my character into a corner. He had abdicated all his power and possessions, broken up with his lover and surrendered himself to the bad guy’s possession. At the three quarter mark Vision was chained from the ceiling in the bad guy’s warehouse without hope. How characters pick themselves up again after losing everything interests me.


********************************************* 

About Angela Fiddler

Angela Fiddler was born and raised in northern Alberta. She began writing smut at a very early (legal) age, and has written more than her share of slash fiction in her life. She started her Master of the Lines series when shewrote Castoffs for a darling friend who requested a birthday present involving hot, gay, kinky vampires. The novel practically wrote itself. When she’s not following the exploits of hot vampires, she writes epic fantasy and has had several short stories published.

Connect with Angela Fiddler here:
Goodreads  |  Twitter  |  Website


*********************************************

The Care and Feeding of Sex Demons Blog Tour

Monday, February 3
Interview at Examiner
Tuesday, February 4
Book Featured at Cheryl’s Book Nook
Wednesday, February 5
Book Featured at Margay Leah Justice
Book Featured at Naturally Kim B
Thursday, February 6
Guest Blogging at Behind Closed Doors
Friday, February 7
Book Featured at Sapphria’s Steamy Books
Monday, February 10
Book Featured at A Little Bit of Spice
Tuesday, February 11
Guest Blogging at Bookingly Yours
Wednesday, February 12
Guest Blogging at Rage, Sex and Teddy Bears
Thursday, February 13
Interview at Melissa Keir
Guest Blogging at Lori’s Reading Corner
Friday, February 14
Interview at Fantasy Pages
Monday, February 17
Book Review at Inside BJ’s Head
Tuesday, February 18
Guest Blogging at Passionate Encounters
Wednesday, February 19
Interview at Blogcritics
Thursday, February 20
Friday, February 21
Interview at As the Page Turns
Monday, February 24
Guest Blogging at Offbeat Vagabond
Tuesday, February 25
Book Review & Guest Blogging at Annie’s Home
Wednesday, February 26
Guest Blogging at Cherry Mischievous
Thursday, February 27
Interview at The Writer’s Life
Friday, February 28
Guest Blogging at Deal Sharing Aunt


*********************************************


No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D