CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

October Releases

Friday, February 27, 2015

Clarity Blog Tour: Book Review - Clarity (The Seductors #3.5) by B.L. Wilde



clarity.jpg

Author: B. L. Wilde
Series: The Seductors Series
Number in Series: 3.5
Pages: 81
Release Date: February 20, 2015
Cover Artist: Jo Matthews
Publisher: Self-published
Genre: Contemporary Romance/Erotic Romance/Romantic Suspense
Goodreads


Buy here:
Amazon

Synopsis from B. L. Wilde
When you find a love worth fighting for, nothing can stand in your way. Jade Phillips is that love for me, and I’d follow her to the end. I’ll stop at nothing to make her happy, including doing everything in my power to make her mine for eternity.


She is my clarity.


You’ve read Jade’s side of the story, now Oliver gets his turn…

*********************************************

     YES YES YES!!!! Everyone knows I am a huge fan of this series. We have been following Jade from the beginning, but now we get to see things from Oliver's perspective. I absolutely love it. I have been waiting forever to get into his head and I was left smiling like a fool.

      Oliver and Jade's chemistry is always amazing. Seeing things through Oliver's eyes was quite a journey. It made me melt to see just how much he loves Jade. After everything he finds out, he was able to see through all of it. I love seeing how much more they grew together and how much they look out for each other. Oliver is a super hot and powerful nerd, but Jade can be quite intimidating. I love how she sticks up for him whenever anyone gets in his way.

     This novella does such a great job showing Oliver's feelings from the very first time he saw Jade to now. How rocky and hectic things were between them and how he felt when secrets were revealed. I love how much we see these characters develop. Not only Oliver and Jade, but the little bit we get of other characters. It would be nice if we got a story for Drew and Georgie and also Oliver's friend, Alex. Alex definitely has a lot going on and I want to know the why and the when. Nonetheless, I love Oliver. He is my dream man and I just can't get enough of him. The only downside of this novella is that it is a novella. It is short, but it is so worth the read. 

     This series is so sexy and very suspenseful. I can't get enough of it. There is one more book in this series and I can't wait to see what Wilde has in store for us. Oliver and Jade have been through so much and I know Wilde is going to end things with a bang. I highly recommend this series. It is too good to pass up.

Rating:
        


*********************************************



Start The Seductors Series today!




Desire (The Seductors #1)
Buy here:
Amazon  |  Amazon (UK)  |  Barnes & Noble  |  Kobo  |  Smashwords

Hunger (The Seductors #2)
Buy here:
Amazon (UK)  |  Amazon (US)  |  Barnes & Noble  |  Kobo  |  Smashwords

Devotion (The Seductors #3)
Buy here:

*********************************************

About B. L. Wilde

B.L. Wilde is a British author obsessed with many things, including heated love stories. Fully supported by her husband, she can often be found at her desk working on her next project.

Her journey into the world of erotica began when she started writing online stories over three years ago, and she hasn't looked back since.


Connect with B. L. Wilde:
Blog  |  Facebook  |  Goodreads  |  Twitter  |  Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Due to the daily spam comments I have been getting lately and to avoid the annoying word verification, Anonymous comments are no more. I do not want bargains on bags, watches, jerseys, boots and other crap. Geez, they could at least spam me with book and movie stuff, I would be somewhat interested LOL! Thank you :D